2014/08/05

What Accessories Work a Perfect Look with Sweater & Dress?

    I always think that I can create a good look even though without adding any accessories and I persist in accessories are unnecessary for outfit and it just a waste of time, money if you add some accessories. However, once a time when I receive an invitation which is class reunion. We haven’t met for about six year after graduated from high school. It is a good chance to show off my change and my fashion outfit I through. On the contrary, I feel disappointed when I saw so many classmates wear shinning fashion outfit with the appropriate accessories. Since then, can I realize how important the accessories. No matter what outfit you wear, accessories even though the discount jewelry can enhance and add style to your overall look.

Bracelets
    You may have many different options for the bracelet accessories with your outfit, as there are a variety of bracelet types, including thin bangles to a thick, chunky bracelet. You can choose to wear one or two thick bracelets over your arms on a long-sleeved sweater.  If you planning to wear a cocktail dress for a night out, why not choose bangles bracelet, it can add a festive touch. But if you wear an earth-toned dress I think wooden bracelets are perfect. A pearl bracelet with pearl earrings pair with a black cocktail dress create a gorgeous look.

Necklaces
    As for the dress and sweater, you should pay more attention to the neckline, because which kinds of fashion necklaces you should wear depends on the necklines of your outfit. For instance, a sweater with large cowl neck doesn’t need a necklace. If you are fond of outfit with regular necklines or turtlenecks, a long necklace with pendant is an inevitable accessory to your wardrobe. Pendants also look good on most dresses with scoop, V-neck and high necklines. A dress material should also be taken into consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment