2014/10/30

To Make Up Regret of This Summer

  Time goes so fast that we can’t catch up with it. Gradually, summer is near the end, fall is coming soon. Do you feel a little sad? I don’t know what’s your feeling, but I do feel sad. Because I don’t have enough time to do many things this summer such as buying a new nail art brush set to have a beautiful manicure, changing a new hairstyle to bring a good mood, having a nice trip with friends or family to relax fully, etc.
  When it comes to nail art, I really feel sad. Since my friend appointed to do manicure with me many times, every time I would reject her when she asked me. It is not because I don’t love to make my nails beauty, but I have not enough unoccupied time to enjoy it. Every week day I need to wake up early in the morning and then go to work until 6’o clock in the afternoon. When I come back home, I need to cook dinner for my family. When finish this trifle, undoubtedly it is time to go to sleep. Maybe you will say I have a large time on the weekend, I once considered I have. As a matter of fact, my most weekend days were occupied by work this summer because of the new project. So except from the overtime, I just want to have a relax sleep and be full of energy to welcome the next week.

  It is a little pity that work occupied my whole summer. With the coming of fall, I must will firmly grasp it and make up all the regrets of this summer. So I buy various products about nail art designs at the banggood.com yesterday, surely including the nail art brush set. Next, I will make up summer’s regrets one by one and bring a memorable fall to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment