2014/09/29

A Ridiculous Story about Long Hairstyle

  When I see various colorful human hair extensions coming up the society, I just recalled a funny thing in my childhood. When I was a little girl, I really admire those girls who had long hairstyle. It also could be said long hairstyle was my little dream in my childhood. Do you think it is a little ridiculous? Not just you but me think it is funny since I am a girl, it is so normal if I want to have long hairstyle. But if you read this article entirely, you will understand it in the end.
  This can give the credit to my mother, it is she that didn't let me have a long hairstyle. Don't misunderstand it, I don't mean blame for her now. Since I am afraid of hot weather all the time, only if it is a little hot, I will sweat all over my body and head, undoubtedly the hair will be wet completely. That is the reason why my mother didn't like me to have a long hairstyle when I was young. It is because I am a girl, so it is really normal to envy to others long hairstyles with all kinds of ponytails, braid and so on. However, now I grow up, undoubtedly my mother will not disturb my hairstyle whatever I change. But one hairstyle my mother still can't accept completely because she is a traditional woman, that is to dye. So I don't dare to dye my color when I need to go home. If I really need to this hairstyle to match with the occasion or outfit, I buy some cheap wigs online as preparation, so I can easily to put on and down. In the meantime, it really cheap and worth.
  After my story, do you still think it is funny and ridiculous? Do you have such same story as me? If you have, you can share with me any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment